Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got a 2012 5.0 Mustang and ive done what i could to pimp out the outside and now looking to do some work under the hood. Ive got the tires and just need the suspension to get the power to the ground but thats after i have the power.

First off is i want to gain some massive horsepower without spending thousands of dollars. If i could afford it i would get a supercharger but i just dont have those funds. i was thinking maybe a superchip or a different cold air intake? Any advice or tips would be muchly appreciated.. thanks!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Hey guys, I've got a 2012 5.0 Mustang and ive done what i could to pimp out the outside and now looking to do some work under the hood. Ive got the tires and just need the suspension to get the power to the ground but thats after i have the power.

First off is i want to gain some massive horsepower without spending thousands of dollars. If i could afford it i would get a supercharger but i just dont have those funds. i was thinking maybe a superchip or a different cold air intake? Any advice or tips would be muchly appreciated.. thanks!
SCT TUNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grinroll::grinroll:

G

·
Welcome to AFM! Lol... there will be no massive HP without thousands of dollars... you gotta pay to play!:bigthumbsup

Browse our late model sections and you'll see what others are running mod-wise. First - get a plan. With a goal for what you want the car to be you'll save money in the long run but not buying unneeded parts. Most people like to start with a CAI/ Tuner combo. It's a pretty solid way to get a few more ponies.

Have fun!
:bigthumbsup

G

·
Do a search and you'll find tons of info and old threads here on the subject. Don't hesitate to ask questions though if you need help.

Keep us posted!
:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts