Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is Michael and I just bought a S/N 95 Mustang gt convertible. This thing is bone stock and has 115,000 miles on it with a 5 speed manual tranny.
Ideally I want to build this thing up a little. Lets face it, stock these things are pretty slow. I have a twin turbo 3000gt thats got some work done to it. I want my mustang to be about as fast. I have a couple grand I want to put into this car just not sure where to start. I dont really want to go internal with the motor yet. I was thnking gt 40 intake cold air and exhaust to start but again I am very new and not sure where to go from here. Any help that you guys could throw towards me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Michael

S

·
0 Posts
Hello, and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Tech" Icon at the upper right hand side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Thanks for joining AFM. I'd check out the 4.6l section, they have great advice for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts