Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our first Mustang, a red 2006 GT, about a month ago. I (Jamie) have never owned a mustang or any muscle car. So I'm new to the whole experience being as there aren't that many Nissan Sentra forums out there.. HAHA. He (Steve) isn't new to muscle cars at all. His first car and second car were both beefed up. His sister had a 95 Mustang. He told me I would love the mustang when we were on the lot and I did. He has in mind what all he wants to upgrade on it. I'm just kinda following along. Hope to be able to chat with you all and maybe find someone near our area to cruise with or even a strip to see how fast our stang will go. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Congrats, and welcome, Jamie! Enjoy the site!

·
Super Moderator
39,946 Posts
Welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome Jamie to the site. Glad to hear you are enjoying your car.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. I see you're from Wilson. There's plenty to do, you can join the local Heart Of Carolina Mustang Club, and cruise with them. They go all over the state, even to the mountains. Check em out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with all of you soon!! :happydance: :wavey

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will find lots of good advice and guidance here. They are great people.:bigthumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.