Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a new top after 18 months of a sagging, tattered, leaking top that puffed up like a blowfish driving down the highway. Being able to see through the back window is a delight! The old one was like looking through a glass of lemonade. The guys spent all day in my garage with temps outside of about 100 degrees. True pros! Just had to tell somebody. What a great feeling. Next- front suspension!
:kooky:This Mustang stuff is fun!

·
Registered
831 Posts
What, no pics? Share the fun!

:postpics

I've got a new top waiting for me to have some time. Perhaps if I spent less time on this forum.........:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny you should mention photos. i have tried on multiple occasions to post pics and can't seem to make it happen. i must not be smart enough. I will try again if it gets below 100 before dark. Thanks for the encouragement.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Just curious. Who are "the guys"? Is it a mobile shop? If so, you might want to put their name on here so if anyone else needs help like that, they could say that some guy on the forum told us to call them. Just curious. But definitely lets see those pics!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Upload!!

At the bottom of this page, you'll see the box we use to post responses. Right below that box is a button that says "Go Advanced". Click on it.

When the page loads, there is a PaperClip icon on the toolbar. Click that and you'll see a list of multiple "Choose File" buttons. When you click that, you'll be able to navigate to a pic on your computer that you want to upload. I think there is a limit on the size of the pic (in terms of file size, not pic dimensions), so if you used a Nikon D3x, you'll need to resize the file. :)

You can upload multiple files there, one each for each "Choose File" button.

Then press the Upload button. I posted a test pic so you'll see what to expect.

Now, onto the pics! :)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts