Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am new to the forums and site. I just ordered my Mustang 2010 GT Premium, and am so stupid excited to get it back. I had to order it from Ford directly so I can get all the features that I wanted. The dealers in the area said, "Well no one would want all those features on that same car!" I had to laugh.

2010 Mustang 2dr Coupe GT Premium, 401A
KONA BLUE METALLIC code: L6
Seats – Charcoal Black & Blue leather, code 5R
5 speed automatic transmission, code 44L
RAPID ORDER SPEC CODE 401A
Security Package – code 43S
Comfort Package – code 53B
Electronics Package – code 58X
GT coupe accessory Package 1 (louvers and scoops – KONA BLUE, decklid face panel – WHITE (if possible)
Wide Hood scoop only as supplied in GT coupe Package 5 – body color – factory or dealer mounted Part #AR3Z-16C630-AB
19” Bright Machined Aluminum Wheels – code 64X
Rear Video Camera – code 77C
Billet grill – WHITE (this deletes the fog lights) – factory or dealer mounted

Only changes will be after, and that will be the Wheel's Powdercoat, and Striping on the Hood and Side, which i have already ordered.

2010 Mustang GT Premium Coupe Concept Pictures - 2010 Mustang GT Premium Coupe Concept Photos - Mustang Picture Gallery - AllFordMustangs.com

Anyone know of a good Mustang group in Central Florida Orlando?

John / Glacial

·
Registered
199 Posts
sound like its gonna be awesome.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
He is kinda right awsome car but that blue stripe on your leather seat is grabber blue and not kona blue so they dont match thats probably why the salesman said that.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
And on the scoop I would have ordered the shaker hood scoop the dealer does offer this. But this car will def be one of a kind congrats on the purchase cant wait to see pics. When my 07 is paid off I am going to get a new one with the new 5.0 comeing out Ithink and my fav colors are grabber blue and sunset gold.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I like it a lot. Its gonna be a sweet ride:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. Thanks for all the warm welcome. The month is just gonna kill me. Lol. What is funny, is my dad has a 57 T-Bird, and he is more excited about the car than I am, and I really realy am.

He is looking forward to the Decals, and stuff. I think he is looking at it as bonding time.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Glad to have you with us here at AFM, congrats on your new GT, have fun and be safe

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Yeah. Thanks for all the warm welcome. The month is just gonna kill me. Lol. What is funny, is my dad has a 57 T-Bird, and he is more excited about the car than I am, and I really realy am.

He is looking forward to the Decals, and stuff. I think he is looking at it as bonding time.
Its going to be an awsome experience I rember when I first got my 2007 it was an awsome feeling. YOu are going to get a lot of heads turning with your car that kona blue really pops in the sunlight and looks great Good job anding the louvers and such from the factory there is a silver one at the dealer next to me wit hthat package but all together they want like 35000 for the car and looking at your options IM sure you hit that price if not more.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
With my discount I get for working for a Phone company X-Plan, its out the door about 35,800. With all bells and whisles. Which has me stoked.
All I will need to do is the Decals, and paint, but friend side he would PowderCoat them for me for 200.00 plus paint, which i said Done.

So final will be about 36500 for everything, including lojack.
But the stupid 4-5 weeks is gonna kill me.

:laugh:

I will be posting Pick's in progress, as its gets done once i get it.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey :myhappydance: :happydancer: Welcome!!​

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to AFM:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome ! That GT will a head turner. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have a question since they changed the body is it still an S-197 I know the engine set up is the same except for the intake but had to ask.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.