Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up our new 2011 Ingot silver metallic, 6 speed auto, 3.31 possi, V6 Mustang this morning,had 13 km's on it.
Loaded with everthing,sync,sat radio,comfort package,heated seats,security,pony package and chrome grill insert,18" wheels,Illuminated blue interior lights,hill decent,traction control,abs brakes.Side mustang black tape stripe, small rear spoiler,front air dam.
I can see that it would do .96 G as it handles great, comes with front and rear sway bars.
Comes with spacesaver spare,wheel locks,Pirrelli 235/50 x 18 tires.
Salesman even filled the tank with 55 liters of gas:)
Got July ford incentives and an extra $500 off for financining.
I'll be cruisin' in style:D
Perry.
ps- it's rated at 44 HWY miles to a Canadian gallon.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
We picked up our new 2011 Ingot silver metallic, 6 speed auto, 3.31 possi, V6 Mustang this morning,had 13 km's on it.
Loaded with everthing,sync,sat radio,comfort package,heated seats,security,pony package and chrome grill insert,18" wheels,Illuminated blue interior lights,hill decent,traction control,abs brakes.Side mustang black tape stripe, small rear spoiler,front air dam.
I can see that it would do .96 G as it handles great, comes with front and rear sway bars.
Comes with spacesaver spare,wheel locks,Pirrelli 235/50 x 18 tires.
Salesman even filled the tank with 55 liters of gas:)
Got July ford incentives and an extra $500 off for financining.
I'll be cruisin' in style:D
Perry.
ps- it's rated at 44 HWY miles to a Canadian gallon.
So, do the Canadian model V6's get a real spare tire? :?:

Looks great :bigthumbsup But need some more pictures :kooky:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Real spare

Hi,
Yes it has a jack,real spare,wheel locks and tire iron.
Also a magnetic plastic funnel in case you run out of gas, the easy fill will not open unless a magnetized spout goes in,can't just push it open with you're finger.
Also has the shaker 500 , sounds great.
Has the message center, my key and outside temp.

I tried a 0-60 run, :bigthumbsup loaded the converter about 300 rpm and jumped on it.......all I'll say is it will easily SHAME most stick cars on the street,you would have to have a perfect launch just to keep up.
Perry.:bounce2:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi,
Yes it has a jack,real spare,wheel locks and tire iron.
Also a magnetic plastic funnel in case you run out of gas, the easy fill will not open unless a magnetized spout goes in,can't just push it open with you're finger.
Also has the shaker 500 , sounds great.
Has the message center, my key and outside temp.

I tried a 0-60 run, :bigthumbsup loaded the converter about 300 rpm and jumped on it.......all I'll say is it will easily SHAME most stick cars on the street,you would have to have a perfect launch just to keep up.
Perry.:bounce2:
You might want to add this info to the 3.7 Performance Thread. Grats on the new car :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
86 Posts
Damn dude. Your have the same car as me, other then the fact mine is white with a standard. These cars are damn quick. Glad to see a fellow Canuck with a 6 on this board.

Let my know if you have any questions. I currently have 350 miles or 570 k on my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.