Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Doesn't sound too bad! Its making me rethink my Roush Purchase now.

Im such a sucker for the quad exhaust tip setup
I think the look in the back just looks amazing, Im guessing the only problem would be you'd have to cut the rear valance to fit the 4 tips.

Other than that it looks and sound pretty good.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Video really sucks as far as showing the tips very well though.

And you could add quad tips to most any exhaust, just have to cut the valance and make it look good.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Looks like those tips are siamesed. Quad exhaust tips are a tradition on Nustangs, such as the '69 Mach 1 (e.g., the great centerspread ad in fall of '68 that also showed the Fairlane Cobra and 429 in the Galaxie) or on some of the dress-up packages '66-'68.

Would sound even better with chambered mufflers.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I like this.. A LOT. I probably won't like the price. Axlebacks are expensive as is. We'll see. Good find.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like this.. A LOT. I probably won't like the price. Axlebacks are expensive as is. We'll see. Good find.

I agree. Looks aggressive but so will the price. I am speculating around $800:weeps

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I need these with a set of ceramic longtubes and highflow catted x pipe in my life... like yesterday.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ya. and I need a third eye in the middle of my forehead too!

Quad tips for yer Mustang.................UNBELIEVABLE:nogrinner Sum bud is eating way to much rice over at Maggie Flow. Maby a big hit with the kids! Sure glad someone put up a vid......cuzz you know it when you see it. You can tell everyone its part of an "aero valance kit"! An obvious future of nil sales, this junk will be outta their catologue in a couple of years. :gringreen

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Quad tips for yer Mustang.................UNBELIEVABLE:nogrinner Sum bud is eating way to much rice over at Maggie Flow. Maby a big hit with the kids! Sure glad someone put up a vid......cuzz you know it when you see it. You can tell everyone its part of an "aero valance kit"! An obvious future of nil sales, this junk will be outta their catologue in a couple of years. :gringreen
Really, Bucko? Return to 1967 and zoom in -

http://image.mustangmonthly.com/f/3...7_mustang_gt_fastback+_rear_right_quarter.jpg

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Although it doesnt have quad exits out the rear. The 2012 Boss has a quad exhaust setup. From what I can tell, that magnaflow setup sounds great.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Awesome. A Magnadrone Competition Quad Tip exhaust. 2x your moaning cow pleasure. You ought to be able to call in a couple Bulls in heat with one drive by of the pasture.

I don't see how magnifying the worst droning exhaust system is going to be a good thing.

Magnaflow quote - "Any aftermarket exhaust system will inevitably exhibit drone to some degree, some more than others..."

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Awesome. A Magnadrone Competition Quad Tip exhaust. 2x your moaning cow pleasure. You ought to be able to call in a couple Bulls in heat with one drive by of the pasture.
Wrxified, how do you think it will work on moose? I could drive through central Maine woods next week and test.

·
Registered
360 Posts
These are awesome. Hoping the new 2013 bumper will have enough space for the quads.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Uncle Bens called....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts