Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a weird noise coming from inside the dash just left of the steering wheel. It kinda sounds like two metal thermoses hitting each other when I go over a bump.

Anyone have any thoughts? I would like to have an idea before I take it into the dealership.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had this issue with mine too when I first got it. Something must be loose somewhere, but I couldn't find anything obvious to the eye. You'd have to tear the dash apart to take a look, and I'm not about to do that.

For what it's worth, I don't notice mine anymore. Maybe it's a break-in thing?

How long have you had yours?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2011 GT/CS and i have the same problem. The rattle is so annoying. It only happens when i hit a bump. Ive tried holding/pushing parts of the dash to find what it is but no luck

F

·
0 Posts
Hello members,

This is Deysha with Ford Customer Service. I recommend you contact your Ford dealer as soon as possible to get this diagnosed. Also, please message me with your dealer, mileage, VIN, and contact info so I can escalate this for you.

Deysha

·
Registered
93 Posts
Are you guys still having this problem? Mine seems to be getting worse. Next time I bring it in I'm gonna mention it, but I know they're gonna say "we can't replicate it".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts