Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never posted pics of my car so here goes......only mods are 5.0 floormats, Caliper Covers, CDC Chin Spoiler, 19" AM GT500 staggered rims, and Airaid CAI.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
how wide do the tires look from the back

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks great, having my new rims put on today. Will try to post up some pics later. Where did you get the brake caliper covers?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how wide do the tires look from the back
They look good....I will post pictures tonight when I get home from work. The backs are 275s and the fronts are 245s.

Looks great, having my new rims put on today. Will try to post up some pics later. Where did you get the brake caliper covers?
Purchased them from American Muscle.....makes a huge difference when trying to fill up some of the dead space from aftermarket wheels. What rims did you go with?

u have weird lugnuts
Lol....they are locking lugnuts from American Muscle....although the backs stick out farther than the fronts due to the wider rear rims.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Those look great. I'd like to see a full on shot of the car though. It bet it's beautiful!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look great. I'd like to see a full on shot of the car though. It bet it's beautiful!
Looking forward to some pics that show the entire car...
I will post some additional pics tonight....I would like to take some better pictures but unfortunately it rained all day here so the car is a mess.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kept the stock 19" A\S radials.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By request, here are a few more........

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Love'em. I have the same wheels on 18's staggered. Nice wheel for the money IMO. Sumitomo tires seem to be nice too. What rear size did you go with? I run the 275's for now. When I burn these off I'll go with the 285's.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks good, now get some tire wet on those tires! I want some desktop worthy pics!
Yeah, those pictures were taken right after coming home from work through several thunderstorms. I just don't have the patience to do actual photoshoots....every picture I have ever taken has been in my driveway :)

Love'em. I have the same wheels on 18's staggered. Nice wheel for the money IMO. Sumitomo tires seem to be nice too. What rear size did you go with? I run the 275's for now. When I burn these off I'll go with the 285's.
I have the 275s also in the back with 245s up front.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah, those pictures were taken right after coming home from work through several thunderstorms. I just don't have the patience to do actual photoshoots....every picture I have ever taken has been in my driveway :)
Some of the best shoots I've done were right after a storm, especially when the sun breaks through the clouds.......I might get a bit teary eyed just thinking about it:nogrinner

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Very nice! Great color too.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
looks good man. needs to be lowered though. the wheel gap on these cars is unsightly and seems to be accentuated even more with different wheels.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some of the best shoots I've done were right after a storm, especially when the sun breaks through the clouds.......I might get a bit teary eyed just thinking about it:nogrinner
You should move to Cleveland...we get storms off and on all summer long...at least it feels that way this year....it would be your personal picture taking paradise lol.

Very nice! Great color too.
Thanks man :bigthumbsup

looks good man. needs to be lowered though. the wheel gap on these cars is unsightly and seems to be accentuated even more with different wheels.
Yeah, I hear ya...they definately look much better lowered. I came from a modified 2004 GT that had nothing but vibration problems due to lowering/aftermarket rims so I am kind of nervous on going down that road again....at least on a newer car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.