Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a green light from the director of financial activities (the wife) in my house to get the wheels I want. I have found these. What do y'all think? I have a silver 05 vert

cs_67_205445_c_3.jpg

Hopefully I will have them ordered next week

·
Registered
105 Posts
Im personally not a 'Chrome guy', but I like the cleanliness of the lines. Very nice. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
603 Posts
A friend of mine has the non-chrome version of those and they look sweet, go with whatever makes you happy. I'm not a chrome guy but if you enter your car in shows it seems the chrome gets the attention.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
+1 to Rockin' Blues

Those anthracite rims look SICK on silver cars

·
Registered
3,823 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
+1 for the dish! but not a chrome guy. Im a black wheels guy. Also, from your sig it looks like youre a mild modder so i would recommend going with 20s. It'll really fill up the wheel wells and if you do decide to go chrome those things will POP
Good luck with your decision and make sure you can't find another pair anywhere that you like more. I have been looking into wheels and tires for a couple years now and have narrowed it down to tsw nurburgrings and the foose nitro both black of course. But I still look for new brands all the time.
You'll know when you find the ones you want

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I had chrome, i loved how it shined brightly in the light at a show, i didn't enjoy cleaning it though lol.

Go with what makes you happy, and you're going to find 100's of options and opinions on this subject. Go with either 18's or 20's, 19's are harder to find tires for. both sizes i mentioned before have a better slection

·
Registered
14 Posts
Carroll Shelby CS67s look sweet! I see they're available in 17", 18" and 20". Are you going for the 20s? If so, a staggered look would be great with the 20x10s in the back and 20x9s in the front. What tire sizes are you looking at?

I've been eying the CS40s myself.

G

·
I have a green light from the director of financial activities (the wife) in my house to get the wheels I want. I have found these. What do y'all think? I have a silver 05 vert

View attachment 136217

Hopefully I will have them ordered next week
I just installed my new rims today. I got them from discounttiresdirect.com. I went with them because a-they were selling TSW rims, which for some reason tirerack.com doesn't carry; b-they were priced right and c-there is NO tax and free shipping. Read reviews on the rims. I wound up finding out that a 2 of the rims I was VERY interested in, had issues with getting the wheel caps on the front's with the size rims I was interested in.

G

·
As far as Shelby wheels go, I like the Super Snake in chrome, but that's it. I like the CS40 and CS69 in silver/black, as well. None of their other designs work for me, though, and not in any other color combination. I can be pretty picky, though. :shigrin

Chrome CS67's are proving unusually difficult to find pics for, so the OP's wheel is being included in silver instead. IMO, it's not in the same class as the others, regardless of shininess. *shrug*

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input. I am planning on going with 18's. I am "old school" and just like chrome wheels. If I could get a smaller rim and go with raised white letter tires, that would be what I want. I go staggered with them as well. I'll have to decide by the 15th for sure LOL, don't want to loose the wife's blessing :kooky:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts