Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Godspeed Omegas All black 18x9s 30mm offset and 18x10s 40mm offset rears. Wheels wrapped in Nitto 555s 255/45s and 285/40s.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Stealthy!!! Real nice!!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just make sure you hold on to the original Bullitt wheels and tires so you have them available if you ever plan to resell the car. OEM Bullitt wheels (on a true Bullitt Mustang) will definitely make the car worth more for resale.

Bruce

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mussl. Ya of course... this bullitt will always have its stock parts that are taken off stored properly.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I really like them...they look sweeeet. I've never seen those before. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
No my kind of look- do NOT like all black wheels. I don't care what they cost, they look cheap. Might as well use a rattle can of flat black.

Frank

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Looks good cause you've got the black bullitt vs the highland green. Are you planning on lowering it, i think a nice 1" drop would make it look even more mean :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THanks guys. Ya I do plan to lower her but wanted to wait for a full suspension upgrade instead of just springs.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Never understood the purpose of ford making a black bullitt...they all should be green

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think they look great but I do agree with hotshot you need to lower it a little make it look mean.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Also a GT500 front spoiler would look awesome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think they look great but I do agree with hotshot you need to lower it a little make it look mean.

Ya I agree one inch drop would be perfect.

·
Registered
594 Posts
They look great, those are the rims I was going to get but they were a little to costly so I ended up with the deep dish black bullitts instead. :yup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I love the factory wheels but those sure look very nice..

·
Registered
709 Posts
Looks good (all black)! A drop would make it look even better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the opinions guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts