Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used many different Instant Detailing sprays...Meguiars Ultimate, Meguiars NXT, Griots Garage Speed Shine, Turtle Wax Ice, Mothers California Gold Showtime....

I had previously reviewed all these products and determined that Mothers California Gold Showtime provided the best shine and gloss.

But it appears we have a new winner.

A few weeks ago Judi mentioned Obsessive Detail products to me. She had many good things to say about Obsessive Detail's Waterless Wash + Carnuba. So I purchased some along with Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer.

I found when the car is a little dirtier than I usually let it get, the combination of first using Obsessive Detail Waterless Wash along with the Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer about 30 minutes later provides a top shelf shine and gloss.

And for quick detailing, the use of the Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer on it's own surpasses the the gloss and shine of the excellent shine I got from the Mothers product. Mothers is still an excellent Instant Detailer, as are all the other products I mentioned, but this Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer is a superlative product. And when your car is a little dirtier, the Obsessive Detail Waterless Wash is simply fantastic and leaves behind a great gloss and shine on it's own.

Just before making this post I ordered more Obsessive Detail Waterless Wash and another bottle of the Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer. I've been going through both products like they are beer and I'm a drunken sailor on shore leave...

If anyone else has used either or both of these products, I'd like to know what your thoughts are. I am totally impressed with both. Obsessive Detail also has a product called Fast Shine as well that I would like to try.

But for now, my championship belt goes to Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer especially when used after a quick cleaning with Obsessive Detail's Waterless Wash.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Glad you found a good product. But I am still stuck on my Adams car products.

·
Registered
487 Posts
as you do i also have a black mustang have you tested out the new turtle wax BLACK BOX yet i bought it and is still sitting on the shelf .

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
as you do i also have a black mustang have you tested out the new turtle wax BLACK BOX yet i bought it and is still sitting on the shelf .
Well what are you waiting for man. Get to it.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.