Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My names Matthew and I purchased a 2004 Mustang GT 40th edition this past December. So far its been a blast, and I can't help but make excuses as to why me and my girlfriend have to go everywhere in my car. My main reason for joining AFM is that I attended a tech school for Autobody. Painting and body work all come very easily to me, and fortunately this new cars exterior/interior is imaculate. My delema is I don't know squat about the mechanical side of cars, especially when it comes to modding. I have changed brakes, oil etc.etc. and even changed the clutch on my first (95 v6) mustang, but thats the extent of my ability and knowledge.

My 2004 is pretty much a blank slate, stock everything, only addition was dark window tint. I'm very strapped for cash so any tips or even a nudge to the proper area of this massive forum, on how to get a better low end throttle response would be great. I know there are a lot of very bright car people on this forum so any relativly simple relativly inexpensive, ideas, advice, or suggestions would be wonderful. I don't need a race car, just a little more gallop out of my pony.:D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
gears 410's for auto 373's for 5 speed. but once you get that mod bug rolling, good luck getting it to stop..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Welcome to the forums Matthew. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hello everyone,

My names Matthew and I purchased a 2004 Mustang GT 40th edition this past December. So far its been a blast, and I can't help but make excuses as to why me and my girlfriend have to go everywhere in my car. My main reason for joining AFM is that I attended a tech school for Autobody. Painting and body work all come very easily to me, and fortunately this new cars exterior/interior is imaculate. My delema is I don't know squat about the mechanical side of cars, especially when it comes to modding. I have changed brakes, oil etc.etc. and even changed the clutch on my first (95 v6) mustang, but thats the extent of my ability and knowledge.

My 2004 is pretty much a blank slate, stock everything, only addition was dark window tint. I'm very strapped for cash so any tips or even a nudge to the proper area of this massive forum, on how to get a better low end throttle response would be great. I know there are a lot of very bright car people on this forum so any relativly simple relativly inexpensive, ideas, advice, or suggestions would be wonderful. I don't need a race car, just a little more gallop out of my pony.:D
:waveyWelcome to AFM.:wavey

·
Registered
822 Posts
Welcome to Afm! :)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Welcome to AFM. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts