Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys: I know I've been hinting to a few of you that I was getting new rims... well they finally came in last week and I got them installed on Monday! :D I went with XXR 006s, black spoke with blue lip, 18x8.5 and 9.5 staggered fit, with BFG KDW/2 wrapped around them. I think they complement my yellow and black car quite nicely! :shigrin The only picture I have right now is the one I took with my phone as soon as they were put on! :happydance: We've been getting killed up here in the northeast with rain, so I haven't had a chance to get some quality photos... but I will soon! Anyways, let me know what ya think. :bigthumbsup

BTW - don't use Steeda wheel spacers for two reasons 1) they use a metric thread (M12x1.5 as opposed to stock 1/2") on their studs, and their lug nuts were too short to work with my rims 2) they are not hubcentric: they don't have an inner ring for the inside of the wheel to rest on, so all the weight is on the studs. I'm in the middle of contacting them about this, so I'll let ya know what I find (or why they made them that way)...

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice rims, they do look great on the yellow car. i know what you mean about the rain, we have been getting soaked the last 3 weeks here in the midwest.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That looks really nice with the yellow. Good choice

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
very unique, i like this.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very unique, i like this.
^^^ Thanks man! I'm glad you noticed, since I had been warning you that I was getting them. :shigrin

Also, thanks for the compliments from everyone! :D I promise I'll get more/better pics soon... :so

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FINALLY: I got pics from with my phone of the new rims. :shigrin :D I will add them to my profile shortly...

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts