Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 05/06 owners out there from Long Island, NY?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yep!
Massapequa Park. (Home of the idiot Baldwin brothers and Jerry Seinfeld)
Where on the Island are you?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from West Islip (home of well i dont know)
Not too far away
Hows All American, they still cooking up some good burgers?

·
Registered
25 Posts
All American is alive and doing very well.
Full of teenagers during the lunch breaks at school and full of Moms in minivans right after the kids leave!:)
Have you ever gone over to the Bellmore Railroad lot on Friday nights in the summer? Some vry cool cars cruising around there.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah ive been over to the reailroad parking lot there and it gets a nice turnout, usually alot of old muscle cars which is great. Over the summer i went to robert moses over by the old OBI and a few hundred cars turned out which then spilled into the captree boat basin parking lot where there was at least another 2 hundred. Lots of clubs showed up there were at least 60-70 nissan Zs if not more and a bunch of vettes that came in a group also. hopefully there will be more than 2 (including myself) 05's there next year

theres got to be more people from long island or new york in here

·
Registered
538 Posts
From NYC-

Upper west side. 600 block of Riverside Drive near 125th St. Work for NYFD Ladder 26.
The best friggin city in the world!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Im in Manhattan, not an 05 though, still running a 95.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Long Island Mustanger

Originalsnake got it right -- I have an 05 GT 5 spd all-black, and there are still in this weather die-hards that go to Captree Fishing Station on Sunday Mornings when the weather is clear -- great cars, but get there early, as sometimes tickets are handed out for plate violations and illegal parking outside of the marked areas. At least you can go inside their cafeteria and get out of the cold and something hot to drink. BTW, I'm in Massapequa.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.