Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, My name is Jim and I live in the Tampa area. I decided I wanted to do some minor modifications to my car and thought I would browse your forums and hopefully run across some ideas to get me started. Also in the (hopefully) near future, will be getting a older project mustang my son and I can work on together, with the intention of finishing about the time he is ready to drive /shudder.. Anyway, I sure do appreciate everyone's posts.

I have had several people tell me I should just get something different, and start with that, but I really like my mustang :)

-Jim

G

·
Don't let anyone tell you to drop your six and get something else. They are great cars and you'll have fun with that 3.9. Check out our V6 sections and you'll find tons of mods you can do. What year are you looking for as the project car? You and your son will have a blast doing that. What a great father/ son activity. Thanks for joining and browse around and have fun!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Welcome to the stable. I agree keep the mustang. You can put some nice mods under that car and make it fun to drive.:bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts