Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 Mustang V6, with an air intake for upgrade(s). Thats about it. lol

I was hoping to find some experience with modifications for performance. Fast 0-60 is my main objective. I hear all about 3.73 gears. Are these only for the GT or what?

And help or suggestions on what to get would be greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
adr3naline fix said:
I have a 1995 Mustang V6, with an air intake for upgrade(s). Thats about it. lol

I was hoping to find some experience with modifications for performance. Fast 0-60 is my main objective. I hear all about 3.73 gears. Are these only for the GT or what?

And help or suggestions on what to get would be greatly appreciated!!!
cheapest place for gears is www.GEFracing.com , a Ford Racing Wholesaler.

go to www.rpm-mustangs.com , www.supersixmotorsports.com , and www.moranav6racing.com , for more options.

your biggest bang for buck will be underdrive pulleys, and an exhaust system. but you're going to have to increase the flow intoo and out of the engine to do much more. 1.8 roller Rockers help out a bunch on the older sixes, so do intake spacers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, Im not quite full aware of how the pulley's go on but i will do a little research.

Quick question: Would the cheap performance chips help AT ALL on my car w/just a new cold air intake?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
adr3naline fix said:
ok, Im not quite full aware of how the pulley's go on but i will do a little research.

Quick question: Would the cheap performance chips help AT ALL on my car w/just a new cold air intake?

Thanks
no, they could harm your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.