Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the right place to post this:
Well, during a brief lapse in judgement last summer I traded in my '06 GT for an '09 SRT Challenger. It was a fun car, but needless to say, this past Friday I traded it in on a 2010 gt! It's not brand new, it has 11k on the odometer. I have to say, I'm really diggin' this new ride! Other than last year I've been in Mustangs for the past 10/11 years, and it's nice to be back in one. It did take a while dor the new body style to grow on me, but I do like it. Very nice upgrades to the interior as well! Just wanted to say Hi! I'll post some pics soon when I have a chance:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
766 Posts
Now be truthful, which car has the better engine note?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now be truthful, which car has the better engine note?
Truth be told, I was quite surprised when I started this baby up:hihi:! It has a much different growl than my '06 did, at least I feel like it does. Did they make a change on the '10's? I never was fully satisfied with the /exhaust note on the Challenger. It had a good sound, but it was pretty quiet. An exhaust mod was in it's future:bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.