Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this seems to be the only website that has their sh*t together with information and knowledge. Anyway, just sold my 04 Cobra about 6 months ago and bought me an 06 Gt convertable.:eyepoppin Here are some old pics of the Cobra

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
WHY????? J/K congrats on your new purchase. Everyday I wonder if I should have bought an 04 Cobra instead. What made you trade?

G

·
SOLISIMO said:
Hello, this seems to be the only website that has their sh*t together with information and knowledge. Anyway, just sold my 04 Cobra about 6 months ago and bought me an 06 Gt convertable.:eyepoppin Here are some old pics of the Cobra
??
Did you take off the twin screw S/C and replace with a ProCharger??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did take the screw off and went with the procharger F1a but that was the mistake I made. The car made 600+++ to the wheels but it only kicked in at 5500 rpms which was pointless. The car felt like a stock gt from the dig and I was already 10grand into it and was not going back so I sold the car. It also sat in my garage and did not drive it. The 06 conv. is a quick car and with a Kenne Bell it will be in the 500hp which is enough and it looks better when its done trust me:wavey

·
Registered
94 Posts
Would you take the KB over another saleen twin screw? I've been debating what to do w/ my vert...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Str4t0s said:
Would you take the KB over another saleen twin screw? I've been debating what to do w/ my vert...
Saleen has and will always be overpriced, 4500 gives you the whole deal injectors bla, bla, The 03/04 supercharged cobras w/ KB are just sick!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts