Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just joined the forum for any helpful ideas you guys might have. i'm restoring a 68 mustang for a flip. i'd love to keep it but i'm building a business around the idea. i'm over in northern california, i already have a restoration shop but i'm tired of dealing with customers and their drama so i'm going out on my own and investing in restoring a mustangs mostly. I got this 68 for a great deal and its immaculately original, even the starter and distributor, things that would have been readily replaced. i'll get pictures up and start a blog about the restoration as i go. its almost ready for paint now. but i've been documenting every step. hopefully it turns out beautiful like all the other jobs i've done. thanks so much for any help in the near future.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,069 Posts
Welcome to AFM!!

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
Welcome to the site. Why not to a build thread on the car here? I am sure we all can learn. Maurice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. This is my first forum join so not too sure on how it works, is there a link you could send of the build thread? Thanks I'll post lots of good pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts