Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a mustang girl! Have been since I was a teenager. I think life is way too short to drive boring cars and nothing makes me happier than a Mustang. But don't give me a tiny motor, I want a big one. No hate on the small motors at all, I know they can hold their own, they're just not for me. I feel like what's under the hood is more important than what you see on the outside. My husband and I just bought a used 2018 GT Convertible with the automatic 10 speed transmission. It's taking a while to get used to that. I've already had to have the transmission reflashed. We knew that when we bought it something was wonky, but we felt sure it could be fixed. That seems to be a common issue. No biggie.

Anyway, we also have a 2009 Shelby GT500, Grabber Orange Convertible. That has now been pretty much handed off to my husband since I have my own. It has several modifications. Cold air, tuner and exhaust. I'm sure more is to come.

This is my third GT. I had a black 1996, then I had a 2004 red convertible, and now the 2018. I have loved them all, but my new one is by far my favorite. My car is my escape from the trials of life. I get in my car and my stress melts away.

I have some issues that I am looking for help with, but I will post those in the proper forum. I want to see if anyone else is seeing some of the quirky things that I'm seeing.

I hope this covers my introduction because really, I don't know what else to say!

·
Super Moderator
7,908 Posts
That is a wonderful intro and welcome to AFM. And congratulations to you both on the 2018 GT vert addition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all! Pretty proud of myself. I transformed my husband from a Vette person to a Mustang person!>:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts