Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Which kit did you use for the GT foglights? Looks good IMHO.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I built the upper grille out of a V6 grille with 6" fog/driving lights myself.I have built several of these and built about 20 of the V6 grilles with a smaller 5" fog/driving lights installed.Sold some of them on Ebay and am down to my last one.Got to find another project to keep me busy.

·
Registered
394 Posts
MrWick said:
I built the upper grille out of a V6 grille with 6" fog/driving lights myself.I have built several of these and built about 20 of the V6 grilles with a smaller 5" fog/driving lights installed.Sold some of them on Ebay and am down to my last one.Got to find another project to keep me busy.
I'll tell ya, those lights look great in the pictures. Do you have any pictures close up and behind?

·
Registered
78 Posts
MrWick said:
Just adde 2 new mods to my V6,one is I installed small fog lights in the lower grille and installed a trailer hitch so I can tow a small utility trailer
Cool! I like the rocker switch setup you have that fills in the otherwise useless spaces above the radio to the left.

So what do your three switches control? Big foglamps, small foglamps, trailer hitch lights?

I want a switch that turns my V6 into a GT (I know, I know, $3500 for S/C, $600 for Zex).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 3 switches control the upper and lower fog lights while the 3rd one is used as a trunk release switch.The fog light switches go to heavy duty relays which in turn turn the fogs on/off.The switches do not have a high enough current rating to use directly to the lights so thats why I use the heavy duty relays.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.