Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about buying a set of these tires because they are so cheap. I was wondering if anybody has any reviews on them. Wear, handling, weather driving, traction? Anything would be helpful. Thanks.

-Elliott

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I've never heard anything positive on this brand. Too Cheap!:hihi:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to this forum and I don't know what other people think for sure, but I have been using these for close to 2 years and like them very much. They seem to handle well and they're quiet. I bought them because I needed new tires bad and at the time they were pretty much all I could afford and would deffinately order them again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm new to this forum and I don't know what other people think for sure, but I have been using these for close to 2 years and like them very much. They seem to handle well and they're quiet. I bought them because I needed new tires bad and at the time they were pretty much all I could afford and would deffinately order them again.
Have you been running the N3000 or N5000s? How is the handling in weather?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got a set of the N3000s installed friday on the new chrome saleen wheels. CLEAN!!:bigthumbsup They are 245/45/18 and I will say the tires aren't bad. I read alot of reviews on these tires before I bought them and can say I was a little skeptical. They were $430.00 installed through a local tire shop and I was ready to get the wheels on so I went ahead and got them.

After about putting about 100 miles on them I will say that they aren't the best tires i've ever had (that would be the Kumho Ventus HRIIs I had on my 1996 Mustang Convertible) but for the price they aren't bad. The first day I had them they were a little floaty but I haven't really noticed that anymore. I have noticed that they are pretty good on cornering. They stick pretty well but I am also comparing them to the stock tires so who knows. The tread design indicates that they SHOULD do pretty good in the rain but we'll see. Like I said I am still a bit skeptical and if anyone is intrested I will keep updating on them but if not this is just my two cents.

All in all, if you are in need for some tires or like I am just impatient these are good tires. If you have time I would suggest spending the extra $$$ for some better tires.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also bought the wheels from AmericanMuscle.com. They are an EXCELLENT company that only sells Mustang products. Free Shipping on everything. Just thought i'd put a plug in for them.

Great company for all your mustang needs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.