Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
sitting around bored to death..reading magazines...figured i would throw 2 points out there
1.the new charger comes in behind our stangs in all tests that i've read...sure the goat kicks our asses but charger guys.....i dont think so..sorry fellas
2.looking at the "wonderful new vette design"....hey bowties...are you really going to pretend you didnt see the viper before you rolled that "new" design out there

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
I have yet to run up against a Charger at a light.....but I'm looking forward to it.

as far as the vette goes, I like it. It does look amazingly like the Viper, though, now that you mention it. Actually, the only place I think the C6 is an improvement is in the rear end. I like the C5 just as well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have run into alot of Chargers on the road but none of them have ever challenged me. I wonder why? :laughlitt From what I understand the majority of Chargers have V6's in them, but I could be wrong about that. The C6 is one sweet car. You might not care for the styling, but you can't argue with the performance. As much as I love my Mustang I have to admit, if I had the money I would probably be driving one of those. As far as the GTO goes, it looks like a Mitsubishi/Nissan/Toyota/Mazda wannabe, so who cares?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
sitting around bored to death..reading magazines...figured i would throw 2 points out there
1.the new charger comes in behind our stangs in all tests that i've read...sure the goat kicks our asses but charger guys.....i dont think so..sorry fellas
2.looking at the "wonderful new vette design"....hey bowties...are you really going to pretend you didnt see the viper before you rolled that "new" design out there
Even that SRT model or whatever it is?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
nah ..was comparing their base v8 model....if they want to compare their srt8 model let them compare that to the 2007 shelby.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.