Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at Raceway Park was the 40th Annual NHRA SuperNationals. It was a great day and the rain held off. As me and my girlfriend were walking around we came across the Motorcraft FunnyCar. They had a 2010 Mustang GT with a Whipple setup on it. Also the FR500c car was there aswell.

Along with the new Boss 302 motor and the EcoBoost. My Pictures of them are on my girlfriends camera so i dont have them uploaded yet. I will post them up sometime tomarrow. Along with some awsome videos of some runs.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Glad you had a good time. I love NHRA drag racing.

R

·
0 Posts
Glad you had a good time.....

The smell of nitro & burning rubber......:)

post up the pics when you get a chance......:bigthumbsup

R

·
0 Posts
Who ended up winning the FC class? I think Ashley qualified first. It was on tv last night, but I fell asleep. Damn old age......:scratchchin
I hear you on the old age i fell asleep too....:sleeping:

Tony Pedregon (Funny Car )

Larry Dixon (Top Fuel),

Jeg Coughlin (Pro Stock)

Craig Treble (Pro Stock Motorcycle)

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Tony and Del Worsham have run well of late. They have both won two in a row. I am a huge Force fan but this year I am hoping that Ron Capps wins the title. And in Top Fuel any one but Tony Schumacher.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my girlfriend is sending me the picures now of the s197s they had at the Motocraft stand. Pics of a whippled 2010 and the FR500C was there too. Will post them shortly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.