Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out these photo galleries: UniqueAutomotiveDesigns.com

I've been looking to get my grill pony replaced / painted and I think I've found just the place to do it. Check out PRODUCT GALLERIES -> MUSTANG GRILL EMBLEMS -> LEVEL 3 -> HDFA1 (8th one from the left). It maintains the chrome look but has the American flag over it like the stars and stripes pony. TALK ABOUT ONE OF A KIND! Thing is beautiful.

Tact_out was mentioning a few weeks back about getting fire painted on his ride. Check out the FEATURED VEHICLES -> UAD's Sponsored Mustang... bad ass looking.

It's pricey ($160 for the one I like) but you get what you pay for and they are custom.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
its says that the site is still under construction but from what i saw all of their stuff looks really good :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I just bought the same parts on Ebay.I bought the radiator cover that is yellow with flames,the thing is that it cost more on Ebay.I called them and asked WTF.Wow you saved me 75.00 thanks Daryle!:bigthumbsup I am also considering the valve covers that are yellow with flames and say Ford Racing.I would not have known about these if it was`nt for you.Thanks Daryle

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear BK.

I spend probably over 10 hours of research on forums and different vendor sites when I'm looking for the "perfect" part when looking to replace something on my Mustang. I realy like the Stars and Stripes Pony and hoped I could find something better, that's how I came across the above site.

When I decide on my final destination I like to post it in case other people aren't aware of it... sometimes its the most obscure vendors / sites that I don't find in the mainstream forums and that's why I post them ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.