Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i would totally get that as well. especially mentioning i have $75 on gift cards to amazon .com :) Too bad i need 2 plates... :(

·
Registered
797 Posts
Maryland also requires the two plates even though the border states of pennsylvania and west virginia do not. The front state plate ruins the looks of the car especially on the 80s camaros.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That is nice looking. I might make a nice addition to a display board at car shows.
I'm not sure if we need two plates in Virginia or not. I wanted to just leave the plate off entirely, but when I got to the dealership they had already screwed the plate to the front bumper cover. If I ever had to have the cover replaced, I would have the plate left off and use one of those "stow and go" plate holders that hang down and retract under the bumper when at shows.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
i would totally get that as well. especially mentioning i have $75 on gift cards to amazon .com :) Too bad i need 2 plates... :(
Well heres an idea, buy me the front plate with your giftcards and send it to me =):bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.