Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i went to the track tonight to make the first full 1/4 mile pass. well it was not pretty.run 1-12.7 at 108, 1.9 60 foot spun a little
run 2-13.1 at 104,2.0 60 foot spun a lot
run 3-13.0 at 107,1.9 60 foot loost boost at top end dont know why. very very unhappy with myself and the car.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1-.324 Rt
2-.616 Rt
3-.476 Rt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
First night at the track right? That's not that bad. Keep on practicing so you will be in the 11's next time.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nittos 555r had at 20psi then down to 18 and made no differance and the first night since the vortech install.i've been to the track plenty before

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
What did you run before the blower? Sounds like you need to work on your launch, no offense intended. Keep practicing and you'll get a feel for how your setup needs to be driven. Sounds like a real nice stang.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it ran a 13.9 before the install, that was before the intake install too. and i only ran it onces so im shur i could a little better time. so 1.2 seconds is not that bad.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Ive seen cars with similar setups as you running high 11's to low 12's, like other supercharged mustangs. Do ya have any suspension work? If not, that may have held ya had a lil.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i dont and need to get some. i got the metal to make sub frame connecters and im going to buy some lift bars and box in the uppers.

i have to send my chip back to get it retuned it has to much timing at the upper end so maybe when it get it back it will run faster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.