Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did try using the search function, but i can't seem to get it to focus on nightime pictures as it is just posting any thing with the keyword pictures.

anyways i would love to see what peoples front end looks like at night,

anything goes, even during the day if thats what you want. and any combination of lights is welcome,

whether its the cs valiance fogs, hids, hids + fogs, hids + hid fogs, anything and everything

one request i would like to see, day or night, is just the driving lights (hids or stock reflector halogens) + fogs (with or without hids)

as i like to just cruise around with that combo on, i think it gives a nice agressive look while looking somewhat different. i haven't ordered my future stang yet, i'm just kinda curious of what it would look like.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Well, this is a quick shot from my cameraphone before I installed my foglight Nokya's of the Sparky foglight kit I installed:

(stock headlights & v6 front with the foglight kit installed)

(hood scoop, upper/lower black billet delete grille, foglight kit, Nokya headlight bulb and the rest is v6 factory parts, including the painted mirrors from the PP on my base model)

I will try and get a new snapshot with my new Nokya's this weekend :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.