Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished watching that new Night Stalker show in which the lead character has a mustang gt. Anybody else see it..? I'm wondering if someone knows where i can get those rims?

..and what kinda color was that stang? is that a soon to be official ford color?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I watched it and did'nt really notice the rims,sorry.But I did'nt like the color of the GT.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually didnt like the color either. I was just wondering if it was going to be official or not. (the show itself was also pretty lame in my opinion)
loved the rims though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yep liked the original alot better.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
The show was a little weak but the Stang was cool.I remember watching the original Night Stalker with Darren McGavin in the mid 70's when I was a kid and some of those scared the crap out of me.He drove a mid 60's Stang in that series but I can't remember which year.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I kinda liked the show...

Hopefully it'll get better, I thought the 'stang was nice...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
No probably just a custom paint job. I could go out and get my GT painted purple if I want. I won't of course :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
Did anyone notice the blip on the show featuring the original star Darren McGavin in his wrinkled white suit and hat, he was in an office shot and you only saw him for a few seconds ...I thought it was a very cool tribute to a really good show, as far as the new show, it was OK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts