Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, lets hear it. What should I buy next, a Kawasaki Ninja zx-6r or an 2003-2004 cobra??

·
Registered
486 Posts
SNAKE BITE! -hissss-

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
your looking for speed,and if you have another daily driver,get a bike.even though i wouldnt get a ninja,my bike would have to be a gsx-r 750...thats my plan as soon as i leave mo.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
How dare you even ask that question??? :gringreen
True that. I love Motorcycles but man I have to say it would be the Cobra. Much safer in a car.

R

·
0 Posts
i'd go with the cobra.....

but then again i'd just put the money in a fox body and go faster than either one of them.....

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ninja's are garbage. Get the cobra.

·
Registered
199 Posts
who cares bout the ninja.. yeah theyre fun but a cobra is more

·
Registered
651 Posts
i'd go with the cobra.....

but then again i'd just put the money in a fox body and go faster than either one of them.....
Typical response from reg...

Bike is prob faster but what are your chances in an accident. Plus with the cobra you can carry 3 girls instead of one :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
My buddy lost a leg on a bike in Houston Texas. In my opinion, a bike is a signature on your death certificate. Me and Reggie are one of the same, put more money into the Fox and roll out.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I'd go for the Terminator :bigthumbsup
You asked on a Mustang forum, what kind of answer did you expect? :gringreen

·
Registered
432 Posts
Definitely the Cobra! I used to ride sport bikes pretty hard in the NC mountains & had a blast but you're looking at a seasonal machine with the bike, especially where you're at in NC. You'll also get a better return on your investment if you decide to sell the Cobra.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a bike and a Mustang. I bet a few other members do too. I bought my bike in 2005 and made alot of friends. I've also lost a few. In the four years I've had my bike, I've known four people that have died. Two were racing on the street (seperate incidents). Two were not at fault - One went over the bars because the front brakes locked up (no helmet), and the other one got hit by someone that failed to stop at a stop sign.

It's you money. Just be careful.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Keep it safe, fun and fast...Terminator...Kenne bell Mammoth you'll be sitting on 650WHP. should be enough to keep up with a bike. Then again...you'll get smoked by a fox body either way...:gringreen

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well you guys have some good points. What would I need with 3 girls in the cobra considering that I am a girl?? :laugh: I LOVE riding bikes but man there is nothing like drivin my cobra. I agree about the accident thing too. I could possibly die on a bike...or get seriously hurt.. And I have to say that there is NOTHING sexier than the sound of a kenne bell. Oh goodness.

·
Registered
432 Posts
.....considering that I am a girl?? :laugh:
Just checked out out your gallery............yep, definitely a girl! :beauty: WOW!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hey make sure no one deletes this...*clears throat* hey wckedsexi, are you single? :hihi: maybe we can ride our mustangs together...man that'd be something, and no im not 45 yrs old :bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.