Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get nitrous bottles filled, I know that Performance Improvements in Barrie use to, but from what I understand will be going under a different name now (not sure what's going on there) and may not carry that service anymore. If anyone knows a place preferably closer to the Collingwood, Owen Sound or Wasaga Beach area, could you let me know.

I moved to Ontario from Manitoba last March and for the most part love it here, and I do realize that Nitrous use on the streets in Ontario is illegal (not sure I understand the rationality, but that's a whole different thread) and lots of places that offered that service in the past, have since dropped it because of this wonderful law. For this reason I only install the bottles for the track, but I hate to have to drive all the way to Barrie to fill them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey coupe;

Performance Improvements still exists but they are just under new management so to speak. They do offer to fill Nitrous still and will continue in the future. I don't know of anywhere nearer to you that does but I'm sure there is, especially around the Owen Sound area (hotbed for performance cars)! I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I hear of anything. Lets hook up this summer and head to Grand Bend if your interested ? Later man.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I 'm happy they still do fill, I kinda hoped there'd be somewhere closer but at least I can still get it done there! A bunch of us from around this area (Owen Sound, Collingwood) usually cruise down to Bend a few times during the year to either run or catch some races. I'll let you know well in advance the next were planning on cruising down there, the more stangs the better! Again thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.