Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a C&L racer CAI and diablosport tune getting 4:10's and am getting alot of wheel hop now even without gears. I was wondering if anyone has these tires and did it eliminate the wheel hop. :?:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Lower Control Arms would probably help the most...or other suspension mods. I don't think tires would make much of a difference. I got the Steeda billet LCA's and wheel hop was eliminated.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
4511.21 said:
Lower Control Arms would probably help the most...or other suspension mods. I don't think tires would make much of a difference. I got the Steeda billet LCA's and wheel hop was eliminated.
I agree! I didn't have any wheel hop until I went to the Nitto 450s... I got some BMR LCA and problem solved... I'm guessing here... but couldn't going to a 555 actually cause his wheel hop to get worse?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Definately go with the lower control arms , this is a must. I just took my car to the track this last week after putting on some sticky tires and the rear end had major wheel hop i went to steeda and they suggested the lower controll arms. they had the bullit ones for like $400 and the steel ones for $200 . i got the steel ones which are like 5lbs less in weight than the stock ones . it took me about 1/2 hour to put them on and well . this car now grabs hard with no wheel hop . this is a must you will notice the diffrence right away.I hope this helps you!:winks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for input quess I'll go with LCA and the Nitto's see you at the track:eyepoppin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts