Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im changing my nitto street for a set of nitto DR and was wondering what 60ft times some of you are seeing with the Nitto DR? thanks !!:D

·
Registered
235 Posts
I don't think you will be happy with the nitto dr. If I were you I would get M/T dr.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I personally haven't ever used the Nitto DR so I can't say. It doesn't look like there's many Nitto fans here though.

R

·
0 Posts
I personally haven't ever used the Nitto DR so I can't say. It doesn't look like there's many Nitto fans here though.

Well i have owned a set....

i had six passes on the sold them for a $100.00 for the pair

I reiterate THEY SUCK.........:gringreen

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
:hihi: But what do you really think of them...

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
:hihi: I don't know, let me ask someone about that.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Umm I like my nittos................. But anyways if you want ultimate performance as far as traction goes than the M/T's can not be beaten right now. Second would be the BFG drag radials. I must warn you the neither of those two are very good with wet traction.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It was my first time at the track but I got a slow 2.1 sixty foot outta em. with current mods I can see a 2.0 possibly a high 1.9.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've got nitto drs, but I don't like them. I've pulled a 1.85 60 ft. normally 1.9 or 2.0. But I don't come off the line like I would like to. M/T et streets are in my future.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the nitto street now and can run a 1.9 60fter, I have also heard the horable rumors of the DR but didnt want to believe it. lol thanks guys..

·
Registered
486 Posts
Man I can't wait to gear my rear. My 60 foot is gonna rock. :bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.