Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

I'm new to the boards and the Mustang world as I recently purchased a black on black fully loaded 98 Mustang GT in Feb. I quickly became obsorbed in the many things that come with being a Mustang owner including the washing and waxing of my car every weekend, modifications, excessive maintenance, constant reading and research on my car, etc.
I live in the Burlington County, NJ area and would like to meet and gather a group of Mustang owners for meets and "Mustang Runs" similar to what bikers do. At some point I'd like to form a club of some sort once the resources and time are available.
The main goal here is put numerous Mustang owners in the same area (regardless of year, model or condition) in touch with eachother for fun and networking. Please respond to this post if you are interested! Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
i know hotshot and judistang on here are in new jersey. im pretty sure judi is in new jersey stangers, im not positive tho. anyway, welcome to the site, im sure you will love it here, as well as your stang

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Jersey's been around for a long time. Why do we still call it "New"?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in Burlington Cty, car is under construction but when its done I'm up for any type of meet.

7up Bill where in twp do you live?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im over in jackson, ocean county. Black 95 cobra. where did you pick up your stang, I got mine at lucas ford on 130 in burlington

·
Registered
91 Posts
welcome to the site im in Bergen county

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wanted to bump this and get together with everyone for a meet and greet/local Mustang run around the area, maybe stop to grab a bite. Anyone else in the Burlington, NJ area or nearby that wants in? Lets get moving on this. There are a bunch of Mustang owners in the surrounding neighborhoods I plan on reaching out to as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ill come to a meet to put some names to faces, but Ill be in the DD the car probly wont be done til spring. The wife and I just bought a house so car comes second;)

Suggestion for a place to meet: Home Depot parking lot on rt541. easy access for everyone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in if you try to get something going .........dont let it die

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a buddy who would be in too I'm sure

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is a clasic car show every monday here in Hamilton at the K-mart. If anybody wants to hang out pm me. I'll most likely be there tomorrow evening.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.