Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to Rt. 66 this weekend for this and I'm very excited.:kooky:

Going to meet up with quite a few people. Vinny Barber, Bob Kurgan, Brian Mitchell, Tommy Godfrey, Justin Burcham, and a couple local guys that gonna be in the competition.

How come I'm not runnin.....Truthfully, I run some decent numbers for my bracket but don't think I'm ready to run with the big dawgs yet. I want more seat time.

If Vinny and Justin meet up again I don't know who I would pull for.... AFM member or the guy who was the first to pull the wheels high in the air on Pinks. (That's when I became a fan of Justin) :scratchchin

There is even a slight chance that I could be working with Brian Mitchell as pit crew.

This event will be one to remember for me that's for sure.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Well, be sure to take pics for us.......But not you dressed in @$$less chaps this time! :rollgrin:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
mmm i cant wait for nmra! Hell i wanna go to a drag strip period. Havent been since around easter! boooo

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its gonna be hot as heck so I know it will be another drunkin lobster fest like Pinks. I'm bringing the sun block to watch my tan lines. Lol. And can't forget the hat. Sun burns on a bald head really hurts. Trust me I know.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG.......LMAO!!!!!!! How'd you guess what I look like! Only thing different is that guy has more hair than me.:hihi::grinroll:

I swear.....you must be sneaking around spying on people.

Now that you have embarrASSed me......don't do it again! Lol

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Thats the look he was going for at Pinks tryin to impress Rich! :rollgrin:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats the look he was going for at Pinks tryin to impress Rich! :rollgrin:

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!............Daniel..........go to your room and you better not play with yourself!!! you other two.....one who could be my grandpa.........(Reg.). I should respect your age and ask you to go check your diapers......worried about me! The second who could be my older brother..... (Tom). You take these hot @$$ t shirts and stick them where they shouldn't be BRO!!!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
won their classes:

Billy Glidden
John Urist
Bruce Hemminger
Tommy Godfrey

Getting ready to run king street, they are back from the 30 mile drive.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a photo from Vinnys mishap. Sorry to see this man..... He was okay and the car was not hurt either. Trans seal blew sending oil all over the hot exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
WOW! its hard to believe nothing got damaged!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.