Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well,
I am the proud new owner of a nice 2005 Mustang V6 Convertible. I wish I could have sprung for more $$ to get the GT...but I still love this one. MY wife loves it and my two teenage boys worship it (just waiting to see if I let them take it out). Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to enhance the V6? It currently has some tricks to it and is rolling on 20's with Falkens.
Here are some pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Hi and welcome!!

Absolutely gorgeous car! Love the wheels and the hood scoop! Is the hood scoop functional?

Do a search on whatever 05 Pony parts you might be interested in and I'm sure most of them will show up in the 2005 forum. If not post a Q there and we'll talk about it and prolly sort it out!

Again welcome!

·
Registered
398 Posts
That is a beautiful car, congrat's.....and welcome to AFM

hotwheels

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome to AFM and congrats on your new pony.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kj_cinci said:
Hi and welcome!!

Absolutely gorgeous car! Love the wheels and the hood scoop! Is the hood scoop functional?

Do a search on whatever 05 Pony parts you might be interested in and I'm sure most of them will show up in the 2005 forum. If not post a Q there and we'll talk about it and prolly sort it out!

Again welcome!
Thank you all for the welcome.

Unfortunately, the hood scoop is just decoration. The dealer was selling Roush stangs that come with these scoops. The dealer put the scoop and rims on the car and then had the mirrors, scoop and sideskirts painted sonic blue to match the car. I had to have it. All the looks of the GT with a smaller gas bill :winks

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
It looks very nice! Now get some power parts! :happyhapp

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kj_cinci said:
It looks very nice! Now get some power parts! :happyhapp
Wish I knew what power parts to get :confused:

I must start out cheap (to appease the whif); and build up in price and performance.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Most start with a CAI and a tuner, about 7-800 bucks... good for up to 30 more RWHPs.... but don't forget the better throttle response, MPG, shifts for auto, sound from CAI, etc...!!! :laughlitt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts