Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for clubs or owners near New Bern, N C who likes to get together for cruises.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello beighbor . I am from smithfield I guess you would know instead of kenly . There is a mustang club in wilson I am a member off that does cool things , meets , cruises short and long distance , shows , swap meets and so on . Just to let you know you can cruise to a very hot spot in raleigh , not far a drive for you . On 70 west at 401 exit there is a cruise in burger joint called cruising 57 . On a good day over 200 sports car surround the place to show their cars mostly . Most are old scool cars , shelbys , 55s , boss 70 cars ol rods . You want a nice enjoyable spot , there ya go . You can ever pick me up on the way if you like I can take you there . I normaly drive my 66 fairlane but it is in shop , motor out redoing everything . Cannot drive race car but maybe spring 66 will be getting close to drivable . Great spot

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm from Greene County, so i'm not that far from you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys, I've been wrapped up in my race car with mama for a coupla weeks now. Got my 78 Camaro running sevens and trying to get to sixes. Just not enough time in the seat yet. Cutting good lights is so much harder from the seat then from the sidelines. Lets get together some time for a cruise. There some guys from New Bern that are putting together older cars now for crusin on Saturday nights. They Should be done soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm just outside of Charlotte. Anything going on around here?

·
Registered
17 Posts
we are a few minutes N of Charlotte. We usually do monthly dyno days and meets that you can come out to, I will post up the next one!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Morrisville / Raleigh here.

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Are any of you Greensboro Stangers in any local Mustang Clubs...Gate City or Mustangs of Burlington? I'm looking to join up and meet/cruise with fellow enthusiasts. :happydance:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm in Charlotte. Looking forward to finding some events.

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Big Mustang show at Alamance Crossing TOMORROW MORNING at 8am, runs till 4 pm. Sorry for the late notice, I just found out myself about it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey blackho i checked out that site and was wondering just a lil about the ppl in the club. is it a bunch of old ppl or young or a big mix. im only 20 and from new york so i was wondering if i would fit in

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey blackho i checked out that site and was wondering just a lil about the ppl in the club. is it a bunch of old ppl or young or a big mix. im only 20 and from new york so i was wondering if i would fit in
Hey big green The club has people of all ages.They are very friendly. There are people in it are from all over,I grew up in NJ myself.the Pres. is from FL.There are over 200 members.You can come to our next event If you want to check it out

1 - 20 of 173 Posts