Ford Mustang Forum banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
HCMC car show, Saturday the 24th at Crossroads Ford in Cary.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everybody! I'm Travis and I live in Raleigh, NC and an ECU alumni. About a year ago I bought a 2011 MCA Edition V6 Mustang. I loved it, but after 2 weeks of owning it an 8-point buck jumped out in front of me at 60mph. Luckily there was no frame damage, just body pieces that had to be replaced. I got it fixed professionally and kept it for a while, but I always had this weird feeling driving it ever since the accident. So now a year later, I have a 2012 Mustang 5.0 and couldn't be happier. I bought it from Capital Ford and had a great experience with them. I cut the mufflers out yesterday and now just running straight pipes, and its LOUD. Eventually I'm looking to add wheels, intake, tint, and maybe a few other minor things, but it already has plenty of power for me as a daily driver. I hope to start a car club here in Raleigh or at least join one, to start going to meets and everything like I used to in the import scene.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
There's the HCMC, they're an MCA chapter and are a good bunch of guys. They meet every month at the Golden Corral in Cary.

HCMC

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hi everyone! I have an OW 03 Cobra vert. and am in Sneads Ferry.

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
New Bern NC here (actually River Bend for the people familar with the area).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Charlotte... Wondering if there are any x-charged Mustangs around here...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi guys. New member here from Greensboro area. Just bought a 2012 Race Red GT Premium a couple of weeks ago.

Any mustang clubs around here??

·
Registered
9 Posts
New member located in Mooresville outside of Charlotte.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome! Statesville here. :wavey

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Back to Camp Lejeune from deployment, any local stang clubs or those with like cars who cruise?
Yes there are clubs around here. I belong to WOT Mustangs. Wide Open Throttle Mustangs - WOT Mustang Club
Check out our site. We meet on Thurs. nights in front of the Lowes on Western @ 7pm.
We have a gtg Nov. 3 at Bojangles on 17 @ 6pm. Track day @ CPD Nov. 4. Cruise to Dragging Rights in Rockingham on Nov. 10. Toys for Tots & dyno wars cruise to Fastlane on Nov. 17th. We stay pretty active as you can see. My name is Doogie.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rockwell, NC here (near Salisbury - or midway between Charlotte and Greensboro on I85). Long-time fox-body owner, just recently picked up a '13 GT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check out our site. We meet on Thurs. nights in front of the Lowes on Western @ 7pm.
We have a gtg Nov. 3 at Bojangles on 17 @ 6pm. Track day @ CPD Nov. 4. Cruise to Dragging Rights in Rockingham on Nov. 10. Toys for Tots & dyno wars cruise to Fastlane on Nov. 17th. We stay pretty active as you can see. My name is Doogie.[/QUOTE]

Hey Doogie,
Any thing going on in Jan or Feb? I been away from this site for awhile and I just seen your post. I tried to access the link that your posted and it did not work for me.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
We have a gtg Nov. 3 at Bojangles on 17 @ 6pm. Track day @ CPD Nov. 4. Cruise to Dragging Rights in Rockingham on Nov. 10. Toys for Tots & dyno wars cruise to Fastlane on Nov. 17th. We stay pretty active as you can see. My name is Doogie.
Hey Doogie,
Any thing going on in Jan or Feb? I been away from this site for awhile and I just seen your post. I tried to access the link that your posted and it did not work for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm sure there will be something going on but our schedule is not up yet. The site is at Wide Open Throttle Mustangs - WOT Mustang Club

The old url didn't work for me either. Weird but I clicked on this one and it works - go figure.

I work on base too.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts