Ford Mustang Forum banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I love that area. That's where I wanted to move when I came out here from Cali. But no jobs there for me.

B

·
0 Posts
I moved to the Raleigh area over the holidays from Hampton Roads. I own a 2011 Sterling Grey V6 Premium.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Nice! I was in Raleigh last week. Do you go to Cars & Coffee in Cary? I go once in awhile when I'm not working. There's a lot of nice cars out there. It's at Waverly Place in Cary on the 1st Saturday of the month.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Marcel checking in here. In Charlotte.

Bro has a 12 5.0

I have an 08 gt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm in the Raleigh/Morrisville Area

·
Registered
39 Posts
Forum seems pretty dead...
I am in Rockingham, NC..Live about 10-15 minutes from the rockingham dragway if anyone is close to the area

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Davidson, NC about 15 mins from Zmaxx Dragway in Concord. Long time GM guy until I sold my 2001 Camaro SS Convertible to get my GT. Drove 6 hours to pick up my 2011 Yellow Blaze Premium Gt Brembo car. Has heated seats, shaker 1000, backup camera, upgraded interior. My SS had 460 rwhp but even with only a Borla Atack cat back this thing has some power. Very impressed with Ford over the last few years.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Marion NC here (30 miles east of Asheville).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Moving to Kernersville this summer. I don't know anything about the area other than I saw some turkeys walking in the road near my house.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Monroe, NC here. Moved here last summer from Ohio. Got back into a Mustang a month ago after a 2 year hiatus.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Check in

Greensboro area here. Just bought a 2003 Mustang GT and hoping to meet up for area hangouts with other Mustang owners in the area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New guy, Lewisville/Winston-Salem area with a 5.0L 5spd 66. Also have an 88 fox-body (Thunderbird TurboCoupe), and like pretty much any generation of Mustangs.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Charlotte here, bought my 2015 GT PP in april. Put my corsa catback on yesterday

141 - 160 of 173 Posts