Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys first off let me say any help would be great..I know this is a shot in the dark but here we go...I have a 1967 Mustang Coupe that I will be posting pictures of..I'm trying to found out who built this car, for I'm trying to speak with this person to find out information about it....Like motor, cam, age of build, paint... etc....Now I know most people are thinking wow no way to know who did this build but this car is very different and very customized so if you seen it before I'm sure you would have remembered it....To tell you what I know, I bought this car from a guy who was selling it for his brother who was going through financial ruins because of a divorce..I spoke with the guy and his brother and they know nothing on the car....They bought it the way it was...The car was purchased at the charlotte car show in 2007 and stayed in Lexington NC until I bought it a couple of weeks ago...The car has a trinity racing decal on the windshield but after several searches nothing came up..Also I have spoke with the DMV and the car has always been titled in NC they just won't tell me the name of the person who owned bcfore the guy I got it from... Sorry for any typos I'm posting from my phone here are the pictures...also here are options on the car that may help..67 mustang purple with black/silver flames, 351 windsor, t5 trans, complete restore everything new even nuts and bolts..side skirts with pipes, shelby 4 front end, cowl hood with louvers, rear california special lights, and pony deluxe interior with digital gauges...

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I got GREAT deal on this car...Yeah I'm already having issues with the trans...Syncor is bad for 2nd gear...It took me a littlebit to get use to having to come to a complete stop to go into reverse also...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Its a long shot, but maybe the previous owner was part of a Mustang club in North Carolina.....good luck. I take it the owner you bought it from doesn't recall the previous owner's name to get the title changed over from.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
wow, what are the chances. This post is 3 years old so you should send them a PM, at least that way they'll get an email notification. Otherwise they'll never see your response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts