Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY one form PA look for a few stang banger the upcome summer.. rides..

just what to see who out there/:wavey

·
Registered
359 Posts
I am be interested as I am located in Lehigh Valley area.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That would be great, and it sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in. Phoenixville Here.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clubs

I was looking on line for mustang club in the area but not to many around
that i can find... found one i the WB, scraton area . that it..

any other out there or anyone looking to start one..

can't wate till april when i can get the car out on the Rd..
not ins.. for the winter.. it that what you call it this year..
was in NJ atl. city today 57 on borad walk.. Nice.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Lets get a Lehigh Valley Club started. Perhaps we should contact Mustang Club of America and see if they can assist. I am already a member there, so if need be, I can contact them.

Let me know.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to many of us in the north east is there..

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
out

ANYone get out this week at all. this week come up dont' look to good

·
Registered
359 Posts
Had the car out and took it to work on Thursday, that was a nice day.

Also, I grabbed LVMUSTANGS.ORG and MUSTANGOFLV.COM for a Lehigh Valley Mustang Club. Interested in getting one started?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fryguy_pa said:

Also, I grabbed LVMUSTANGS.ORG and MUSTANGOFLV.COM for a Lehigh Valley Mustang Club. Interested in getting one started?
I like LVMustangs.org. I'm interested but unfortunately, i'm in the process of buying a home so my time/contributions would be limited. I'm definitely in for some shows here and there. Never been in one before and am looking forward to the experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I hear you on buying the house, we are closing on Friday (if all goes well). New construction, so it is interesting. Good luck.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just did some searching on mustang.org and found this link:

http://www.1st-pa-mustang.org/

What interested me about this group is that the President and Vice President live in Hellertown, and the Treasurer lives in Easton. Perhaps this is what we are looking for,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fryguy_pa said:
I hear you on buying the house, we are closing on Friday (if all goes well). New construction, so it is interesting. Good luck.
Good deal! Congrats and good luck to you as well!

As for that other link, I think I've stumbled upon them too although something is telling me not to be a member there. I dunno why. Bad vibe I guess. Maybe it's that the site is so non interactive that it makes me wonder how the club would be y'know. I mean i've created a yahoo group that was more interactive than that.

Edit: What happened to the other guys?!? Are you all still around?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fryguy_pa said:

I felt compelled to practice my photoshop after watching photoshoptv on my ipod lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am in Philly at the moment, but like a few others I am having a house built.... in the Reading area. Should be in it by end of June.

·
Registered
186 Posts
How many 05-6 Stang Gts do yea know in the Lehigh Valley and Poconos area......
I have seen only 1 other GT then mine in the area and thats in allentown a silver 2005 Gt..........

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know of 3 other gt in my are 2 in hazleton-wb area one in the freeland area . just south of hazleton

·
Registered
186 Posts
I only see V6s around and only one Silver GT last summer.I am from the Poconos so I guess that thee are not as many GTs as they say?
I have seen more GTOs then Stang Gts....JT

·
Registered
359 Posts
Question about that Silver GT, did it have white racing stripes? The reason that I ask is that I have a Silver GT with white racing stripes (installed them in September) and also a 4" FRPP exhaust. You can hear that sucker from a ways away.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.