Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to have another Meet and the Hooters in Vernon Hills on Saturday August 26th. We are geared more toward the new 05+ as well as GTO and Chargers, but anyone is welcome to come, we had some 300c's there last time and such, plus photos with a couple of the hooters girls :)

Here are photos from out last one.

For more info and if you can make it follow the below link
Reply to this thread if you can make it

Hope to see a bunch of you there.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
dekujala said:
We are going to have another Meet and the Hooters in Vernon Hills on Saturday August 26th. We are geared more toward the new 05+ as well as GTO and Chargers, but anyone is welcome to come, we had some 300c's there last time and such, plus photos with a couple of the hooters girls :)

Here are photos from out last one.

For more info and if you can make it follow the below link
Reply to this thread if you can make it

Hope to see a bunch of you there.
Huh...?!!? Are we bringing bats and chains? :grinroll:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kj_cinci said:
Huh...?!!? Are we bringing bats and chains? :grinroll:
LOL, we can all get along. Just deep down inside I know my cars better than everyone elses
:kooky:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
"Deep down inside"... came out in a hurry in that sentence.... ;)

I actually got to drive a new GTO passed weekend... pretty nice. Drives more like a large Caddy than a 'sportscar' though... The motor want to but the car is like led, just won't move with the rumble... :(

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is coming up in just a couple weeks, right now we have about 20 people and always wanting to meet more, so if your interested please let me know that we can expect to see you on the 26th :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just throwing out a friendly reminder, this is this Saturday the 26th at the Hooters in Vernon Hills IL
Map
Would love to see some of you guys there, weather permitting :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts