Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so on my way to work this morning this black early 90's Talon flew past me just to stop quickly at the next light. Then i pulled up at the light and he was a couple cars behind me and he starting reving his engine! So i take off once it turns green and then we hit the next light and now he is next to me, but we are both behind cars at the light. And he does it again! this time he was trying to spool up his turbo to let the blow off valve kick in. It sounded horrible. So i just continued to ignore him (its not like i could have raced him anyway). And he took the next turn trying to take off like a bat out of hell. It was so funny! ANd his exaust sounded so bad! I just chukkled the rest of the way to work.

Question? Will they ever gain some commen sense? :headscratch:

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
what does a 300 HP talon, a 600 HP talon and a 1000 HP talon all have in common?

they all run 14's

lol but seriously... some ppl man... esp in traffic come on!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know! it was so funny! I wouldnt have raced anyway because my 2.3 definitely isnt fast enough to keep up with anything turbo right now. but i love that he still felt like he had to flex his muscles. It was Epic!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Good one they never learn do they.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not from my experience. I guess we have ricers in our lives to give us some laughter. lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think he ment they are all slow.

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
haha yea you can make them fast im jsut saying...lots of hp... nto so much tq... i guess some ppl get it and some dont

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
haha yea you can make them fast im jsut saying...lots of hp... nto so much tq... i guess some ppl get it and some dont
Rofl I got it! :laugh:

Today on my way home, I see a black Camaro with huge chrome rims. It was a convertible. The person driving it was some lady with a HUGE, I mean GIGANTIC fluff of SUPER BLONDE hair! She smoked about 10 cigarettes in 5 minutes.

Wanna know how I know that? Because it was a convertible. And she had the top down. And it was 107 degrees out. :nogrinner

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
Rofl I got it! :laugh:

Today on my way home, I see a black Camaro with huge chrome rims. It was a convertible. The person driving it was some lady with a HUGE, I mean GIGANTIC fluff of SUPER BLONDE hair! She smoked about 10 cigarettes in 5 minutes.

Wanna know how I know that? Because it was a convertible. And she had the top down. And it was 107 degrees out. :nogrinner

speaking of...

yesterday i seen a 87 IROC Z camaro vert red. it was in great shape i think there were some 744 made?

for $3500

·
Registered
55 Posts
not a kill

I know! it was so funny! I wouldnt have raced anyway because my 2.3 definitely isnt fast enough to keep up with anything turbo right now. but i love that he still felt like he had to flex his muscles. It was Epic!
the guys probably very happy of his "fast" Talon and might even post some kill story in the Talon forum saying how he kill a V8 Mustang :hihi:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
speaking of the talon. i saw him again today. I was driving my xterra, but he was doing the same thing to a stratus? and he was still third in line at a light!! I dont get it! maybe he likes hearing his car fart.?:headscratch:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
i like to mute my full blast radio with my exhaust during underpasses :bigthumbsup

Some of these damn ricer kids just don't get what power is.. Atleast until they come up next to you raving there blowoff valves and you give it gas and bellow rubber smoke there way for all 3 gears oorrrr 5

·
Registered
485 Posts
speaking of the talon. i saw him again today. I was driving my xterra, but he was doing the same thing to a stratus? and he was still third in line at a light!! I dont get it! maybe he likes hearing his car fart.?:headscratch:
Haha that gave me a good laugh :D

i like to mute my full blast radio with my exhaust during underpasses :bigthumbsup

And good kill :bigthumbsup

Some of these damn ricer kids just don't get what power is.. Atleast until they come up next to you raving there blowoff valves and you give it gas and bellow rubber smoke there way for all 3 gears oorrrr 5
I do the same thing under underpasses :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
yeah these car's provide ALOT of fun nomatter what you have done to them.. can go to tame beast or all out weekend warrior. I love both of mine!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Haha that gave me a good laugh :D

I do the same thing under underpasses :bigthumbsup
Thats my favorite thing to do. WOT in tunnels and underpasses hehe. My girlfriend knows to roll down here windows when we get into long tunnels and underpasses without me even saying it.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sounds like a good woman. lol. I love doing that on the Harley. my exhaust on my 2.3 isnt as glamorous as a v8

1 - 20 of 31 Posts