Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a stop light and this riced out civic pulls up. He revs his fart can of an exhaust. I looked at him and laughed. I reved and he went from acting like a bad a** to frowning and staring straight ahead not even looking at me. I love my borla exhaust.

·
Registered
348 Posts
well It wasn't a car kill but you sure as hell killed his ego, way to go. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
232 Posts
Also not a kill, but here goes

A few days ago I was driving around the block listening to the exhaust, windows down, taking it easy. Just then on my left I hear some serious rumble cruise up. A red 03 (I think) cobra just all muscled up and gruntin'. I kinda know how that 'ricer' felt, the COBRA demanded respect - and I gave it. Just when I was like damn, a second (white) same year, same grunt, therefore same respect. Looked like they were huntin' in pairs or something but definately respect to those two cobras.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Haha funny.. and as far as cobra comments go..

on last training excersice that we did, i carried M249 machine gun with 400 rounds !
and once we would get attaqcked or had to defend something opposition force definately heard me, lol when my machine gun was going off instead of M-16s that everyone else had.!

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Good one and you hardly wasted any gas.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea i beat that sounds sweet. Its funny any time i hear an exhaust louder than mine its usually another mustang about 90 percent of the time.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
intimidation killz.... starting to see more and more of those in this kill section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts