Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you all may know, I like to paint the whole picture about my escapades...so here u go...

Friday night halloween party, lots of beautiful women, and lots of my old friends...one thing led to another, and I commenced to drinking...in my cow costume of course...
Saw this hot little chick show up, she gives the double stare, and we glance and smile at each other the whole night...waiting for the perfect time to strike, she starts walking out...she walks right by me, looks me over, smiles, and I follow right behind...get to a nice quite area as she's walking to her car with her group of friends, and I make my approach, chit chat with her as she walks to her car, find out she has other parties to go to, but she says she'll come back to say bye to me...
well lots of drinking later, she shows up, and this time I waste no time, ease on over, make small talk, get her laughing, start to dance a few, bring her group over to my group, and before you know it everyone's covered and having a good time...starts getting late, I bring up the let's go get something to eat idea...
some guy that was there says, sure, I'll get there before anyone else will...so some chick says, what kinda car do u have...to which he replies with, a 2005 rx8...
jumping at the chance, I say...wanna race...he says, what do u have, I say a Mustang...he smirks and says just a Mustang...and I say, yeah just a Mach 1...
his smile turns to a frown, his friends smile's turn to a "wow" and before u konw it, the whole party is outside admiring my car while we all decide who's riding with who and what not...
drive around for an hour trying to find a good place to eat at...find a 24 hour mexican food place, and we pull in...the whole time everyones talking about my car, while im just talking to this beautiful girl...she says, wow, ur like really popular aren't u...I say no, it's just my car, it gets more girls than I do...she says, well you're car didn't get me...
so after we eat, we all pull out, give her my number and e-mail, she says u want mine, I say no, don't want ur bf to get jealous...she says okay, thats cool, I like that, I really do...so we all take off, she pulls into the left turn lane at the stop light, im in the middle, the rx8 is next to me and all the other cars are behind us...
u know those lights at 3 in the morning take forever to turn green...well I'm sitting there just looking up at her in her car...the rx 8 guy honks at me, I look over and he starts revving...I look back at the chick and shes lowers her window and says, would u race him for me...I just smile and rev it up a few times...cross light turns yellow and all the cars behind us start honking and yelling...light turns green, I dump my clutch at about 2k and hold the wheels burning steadily while I look at her, catch grip and I'm gone...pulled even at about 45k, shifted at 55k, chirped, and just left the whole caravan of cars behind while I rode it to middle of 4th gear before I shifted to 5th and just the car slow down on it's own...
we all caravan back to the party place, the girl went home when we left the restaurant, and everyone starts jocking my car again, someone asks if I can do a burn out while he takes a picture for his myspace thing, I say sure...get in the car, turn it on, start the car and then I just kept stalling it over and over making myself look really stupid...stalled it like 4 times before I just said screw it, remind me when I'm more sober...turn off the car and realize...traction control was on...
after that I just felt dumb so I changed subjects so we wouldn't talk about my car anymore...you could literally hear the fog horn playing for me...good thing that chick didn't see me try my burn out...

·
Registered
55 Posts
nice man damn my town sucks no **** like that ever happens wtf

·
Registered
567 Posts
Its all good! like she said your car didnt get her ( its u that got her attention ) and beside she wasnt there to witness it. So who give a f**k about those fools.
But I tell u this, they were definetly making fun of u behind your back :gringreen .

Just dont forget to turn off the traction control nextime. And STOP messing around when your lit.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
HAHAHAHA

Traction conrol!!!! You are lucky she left!

That's what the DEMON does to people.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AUSTINSCOBRA said:
Its all good! like she said your car didnt get her ( its u that got her attention ) and beside she wasnt there to witness it. So who give a f**k about those fools.
But I tell u this, they were definetly making fun of u behind your back :gringreen .

Just dont forget to turn off the traction control nextime. And STOP messing around when your lit.
hahaha...yeah, it's all good though, I made fun of myself too cause I know how stupid I must of looked...can't wait for my new year's party now...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Getting hammered and driving your car around, let alone racing on the street while you were hammered. Yeah, you made an ass out of yourself, and your lucky you didn't really kill someone.

Not trying to be an *******, but bragging about street racing while being dunk, you got to be willing to take some heat for that.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saleen Owner said:
Getting hammered and driving your car around, let alone racing on the street while you were hammered. Yeah, you made an ass out of yourself, and your lucky you didn't really kill someone.

Not trying to be an *******, but bragging about street racing while being dunk, you got to be willing to take some heat for that.
I wasn't drunk when we drove around...I know I'm stupid but seriously, not that stupid...

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i think i remember you saying you have a wife?
lol nice!
and on another note, how mad would you be if you wrecked your ride after drinking (assuming you were unharmed by the accident) just be careful. and with your new girlfriend too! :winks

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I think you mean 4.5k and 5.5k cuz I don't think your Mach 1 goes up to 55,000RPMs:tongue

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lxarlo said:
i think i remember you saying you have a wife?
lol nice!
and on another note, how mad would you be if you wrecked your ride after drinking (assuming you were unharmed by the accident) just be careful. and with your new girlfriend too! :winks
yeah I have a wife...but we're not on the best of terms right now...and I didn't do anything with this other chick, just talk and give her my e-mail addy...and yeah you're right, I would of been pissed if I wrecked or something...but I did one of the stupidest mistakes of my life like that once and I wasn't going to repeat it...when we drove around I was far from drunk, just a little hazy, and I didn't do any crazy driving on the way there...after we ate, I felt perfectly normal, and when we did race, it was a wide open commercial street with 3 lanes on each side...but I agree and I would of been responsible for whatever could of happened...thank God nothing did

tw0scoops123 said:
I think you mean 4.5k and 5.5k cuz I don't think your Mach 1 goes up to 55,000RPMs:tongue
everyone knows Mach 1's go 761.2 mph with a good driver...hahaha

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
YORCHI said:
everyone knows Mach 1's go 761.2 mph with a good driver...hahaha
HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Drinking... Girl SHows up
Drikning.... Girl leaves
More Drinking... Girl Returns
More drinking while girl is there.
No leave to drive around and then race.... but you wasn't drunk?
:sterb:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kyle F said:
Drinking... Girl SHows up
Drikning.... Girl leaves
More Drinking... Girl Returns
More drinking while girl is there.
No leave to drive around and then race.... but you wasn't drunk?
:sterb:
guess the drinking is a bit glorified here...but since my drinking and driving judgement is being questioned here...here it goes in as much detail as I can remember...sorry but I just have nothing else do to at work right now
keep in mind...I'm 22, weigh 147, about 5' 7"...had a small meal (hamburger, fries, drink, and chips) early on in the day at about 2 pm...
first drink: about 1 1/2 shots of bacardi rum mixed in with a lot of coke...when I first got the party
second drink: same as first and I started to nurse it about halfway through cause I was feeling a little lightheaded already...when I finished it, the girl showed up...
third drink: same as first and second but really nursed it the whole time...more to like just show the girl I was drinking and having a good time...finished the drink and the girl left
fourth drink: about a shot of malibu rum with orange juice
so if you're doing the math...that's about 5 1/2 shots (1 oz shots) worth of bacardi and malibu rum taken from about 10 pm through about 1:30 am...we talked around for an hour before we departed to get our food...so that's equal to about 5.5oz of liquor in about 4 1/2 hours of time...now we get these little BAC calculator cards at work so we can calculate whether we're okay or not...according to this card...5.5 oz of liquor is about a .13 for my body weight...then u subtract .01 for every 40 minutes of drinking...which equals it out to about .07...we were at the restaurant for about an hour...and if you've ever eaten a big a$$ mexican burrito when you're sobering up, you'll know just how quickly you sober up afterwards...so does that help this debate out now???
once again...sorry it's so long, but I really am bored, and I just surprised myself that I did all this by myself...hahahaha

G

·
I've done the whole traction control burn out deal before. I went out with a bunch of friends and played pool. Of course there was a bar at the place, so I think I just had a pear ciders. So no big drinking or anything. When we all leave all my friends asked me to lay some rubber. So I hop in my car and setup to make the parking lot full of smoke. So I rev it to about 2500 and then dump the clutch and hit the brake and the car wants to die and then I look down and see the "little snail" as I call it. After cursing a few times I tell everyone to hold on a second. I turn off traction control and proceed to do a very nice controled burnout that was as long as the parking lot, Maybe 150 ft. So I did myself good after the embarassment factor. I got crap for it when we all went out to denny's afterwards. But I redeemed myself with the burnout.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mana4Real said:
I've done the whole traction control burn out deal before. I went out with a bunch of friends and played pool. Of course there was a bar at the place, so I think I just had a pear ciders. So no big drinking or anything. When we all leave all my friends asked me to lay some rubber. So I hop in my car and setup to make the parking lot full of smoke. So I rev it to about 2500 and then dump the clutch and hit the brake and the car wants to die and then I look down and see the "little snail" as I call it. After cursing a few times I tell everyone to hold on a second. I turn off traction control and proceed to do a very nice controled burnout that was as long as the parking lot, Maybe 150 ft. So I did myself good after the embarassment factor. I got crap for it when we all went out to denny's afterwards. But I redeemed myself with the burnout.
little snail...hahahaha...hilarious...

G

·
YORCHI said:
little snail...hahahaha...hilarious...
I swore that's what it was when I first got the car. I mean it seems logical, it hella slows you down if you even chirp the tires. I know what it is, it's a tire burning out. But still :laughlitt

·
Registered
42 Posts
LOL!! Stupid traction control! I especially like how it chirps the tires a bit and nearly stalls when you go to hit it, making it look like your ride is untuned and weak in front of the ricers.

"I'm not so worried, bout how many I kill,
I'm much more concerned with how much beer I spill."

Fat MIKE - NO/FX :dunce:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WS6isKing said:
Driving drunk is no good, and racing drunk is just horrible. Stop before you kill someone. But nice kill nonetheless.
you must not of read my explanation a few posts back of how I wasn't...key word "wasn't"...drunk when we left the party and when we drove home...I'm stupid, but not that stupid

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.