Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, while cruising in my GT/CS, I came up on a 1968 Camaro convertible. When I pulled beside him at about 65 mph, we made eye contact, exchanged a very enthusiastic thumbs up, and I then slowly pulled away. Although very brief and not a kill, it was a good mutual show of respect, and you gotta like that. ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
While I used to enjoy the Ford/Chevy battle.... not so much anymore. I would rather team up with American performance/muscle and take down the all the honduh's, toyoduh's and the rest of the import crap. But at the same time, I dont even want to waste the time or gas with imports. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
While I used to enjoy the Ford/Chevy battle.... not so much anymore. I would rather team up with American performance/muscle and take down the all the honduh's, toyoduh's and the rest of the import crap. But at the same time, I dont even want to waste the time or gas with imports. :laugh:
Yea I agree. I enjoy a friendly rivalry amongst American muscle cars, and sharing a general dislike to ricers hehe.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Good story I do like those older Camaro's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts