Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I brought my 90 GT hatch to show to 2 of my friends, because they hadn't seen it yet. They asked me to go for a spin so I said ok. I pull out of the parking lot, and I get on it a little bit through 3rd gear, probably hit about 55, the speed limit was 40. As soon as I got there I slowed down. Well little did I know there happened to be a cop right behind me LOL. So we get to a light, and I just take off easy, not fast at all. Well all of a sudden I see a cop cut off the car behind me, so I'm like ohhh crap. I thought he was coming to pull me over because my tail lights are tinted pretty much pure black tinted. I drive about half mile to the next light, and put on my left blinker...he follows. The light turns green and I just take it easy. I get another half mile, then turn left to head back to the parking lot. He goes straight. I say to my friends "OH MY GOD I CAN NOT BELIEVE I JUST GOT AWAY WITH THAT!" Well, my other friend followed in his car. When we got back to the parking lot, he told me that the cop turned down the street after the one I had turned on and then came around fast to see if he could catch me speeding again and get me real good. By that time I was already gone and got the hell out of there. Wheeeewwww was I scared! So, I guess for you NJ stangers, I learned for us today that tinted tail lights definitely don't matter much at all to cops!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts