Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i have a couple stories about my baby. General specs are in the sig.

My first kill was a 2007 Mustang GT slight exhaust mods nothing super special. I am on my way to pick up my girlfriend to got play some church soccer. Im on hwy281 and he pulls up next to me reving his "Scary sounding 4.6"(Sarcasim) so i was like wow the disrespect. We stopped at a red light and he asked if 20mph roll was fine i said sure. We are going 20 im still in first gear he did the 3 horn tap. I step on the gas shifting through all amazing 3 gears i got and the poor guy stood no chance i let off after 115mph cause he wasnt making no comeback.

One night on hwy281 again heading to my house. Turbo supra not sure what year but i could hear the turbo. This time from a dead stop at a red light. We go burning out of there and im not going to lie he was quick and kept up with me. I think when i beat him to the next light i was about 3/4 car legnth ahead and if the race would have been longer he would have won. But it still counts as a win for me!

I got others but my hands are sore from all the typeing.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice runs. '69's are my favorite year. Ever thought of putting a more updated tranny on that bad boy?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i do have a c-4 but it stock build. I want to rebuild it to make it handle the power. But i have my baby in the paint shop so $ is low right now. But the FMX i did rebuild.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah, how funny is it that you smoked a 281cid Mustang on hwy281? :laugh: Sweet kills.
Hey he wanted to race me. Are you a owner of a 4.6 and your making fun of them? Ha your so smart. You do know they are a better platform right? Why do you want to come over here and bust my balls when there are guys in here who feel great inside when they beat a 4banger?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hey he wanted to race me. Are you a owner of a 4.6 and your making fun of them? Ha your so smart. You do know they are a better platform right? Why do you want to come over here and bust my balls when there are guys in here who feel great inside when they beat a 4banger?
He wasn't making fun of you. . . Read it again. Nice kills though! Those Supra's are no slouch.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I believe he was pointing out the irony of beating a 281ci mustang on highway 281. He wasn't bashing anyone's car, just simply stating the "281" was the same. I think its comical...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
You didn't notice the irony? You were on a highway numbered 281....and you beat a 281cid Mustang.....get it? No? I guess not.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe he was pointing out the irony of beating a 281ci mustang on highway 281. He wasn't bashing anyone's car, just simply stating the "281" was the same. I think its comical...

OH DAMN MY BAD! sorry bud i didnt catch that. Now i feel like a idiot. I read that wrong.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Thats the first thing I noticed about this story was the "281" haha. Yeah nice kill man, how much power is she putting down?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well when i drive on the streetsi have her tuned down so i can get better mpg. I had he dynoed on the street tune and it was 430hp to the ground, so around 450hp at the crank. But i havent had it dynoed when i have the "race" tune which is when i adjust the timing, and few minor carb adjustments.

·
Registered
257 Posts
That sounds super bad, man. 69/70 is probably the best looking car ever made. I really like the 69 with the vents in the rear fender wells! Post up some pics if you can, congrats on the kills! Start hunting for crapmeros now!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That sounds super bad, man. 69/70 is probably the best looking car ever made. I really like the 69 with the vents in the rear fender wells! Post up some pics if you can, congrats on the kills! Start hunting for crapmeros now!:bigthumbsup
Hey thanks bud, i got 2 pics in my gallery, i think the site hates me because i tried to load about 15 and then it would only load those 2. or im "retarded"

·
Registered
441 Posts
:so

He wasn't making fun of you. . . Read it again. Nice kills though! Those Supra's are no slouch.
Thanks for the back up, d00ds. :cool: :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
430 to the wheels is pretty nice:bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts