Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sig says sonic NOT VISTA blue, I'm VERY aware sonic stopped in 2005 and everything after that was vista blue, the dealership I bought it from had it and only it special painted SONIC BLUE, everyone keeps messaging me and even posting comments on my profile saying I'm wrong about my color, im not haha I. Not trying to be rude or anything I'm just getting q little tired of explaining this and hearing people tell me I'm wrong, thank you!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's Vista Blue not Sonic Blue!!! JK:laughlitt

Sounds about like people telling me that there is no way hail cracked my glass top and that it is indestructible and that they want pictures for proof....

I just stopped replying.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's Vista Blue not Sonic Blue!!! JK:laughlitt

Sounds about like people telling me that there is no way hail cracked my glass top and that it is indestructible and that they want pictures for proof....

I just stopped replying.
Seriously and they say it like your lying or you don't know when it's your car! Speaking of your car haha how's that 5.0 with the whipple?? Nice car u know how much hp its putting out?

·
Registered
531 Posts
blue is blue to me lol

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
First of all I was just trying to do was help, first of all your signature made it a point to say that it was a 2007 and Sonic Blue ( no mention of a custom paint job ) like there is now, I thought maybe you were mis-informed about the color of your car.Sorry if you took offence none was intended.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First of all I was just trying to do was help, first of all your signature made it a point to say that it was a 2007 and Sonic Blue ( no mention of a custom paint job ) like there is now, I thought maybe you were mis-informed about the color of your car.Sorry if you took offence none was intended.
Oh man sorry this wasn't directed at you I had like 5 messages I've been getting a few every day and it just is a lot to explain everyday, that's why it said sonic not vista blue, now I added the custom thing so it would help the understanding, I'm really sorry I hope this didn't offend you it wasn't directed at any one person I was just throwing it out there because of how much I get told, I appreciate the help you were trying to give, but yep it's a good ol custome sonic blue, and like I stated, I didn't mean to sound like a **** or offend anyone so I'm sorry if this looked harsh or if you thought it was maybe because of you I guess I could have typed it out better, no hard feelings?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey are you sure about that? cause that vista blue is my favorite :gringreen
Hahaha yeah sorry I see your gf has the vista blue though, and really there isn't much difference to the colors you can really only tell a lot at night when it gives a purple glow

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Oh man sorry this wasn't directed at you I had like 5 messages I've been getting a few every day and it just is a lot to explain everyday, that's why it said sonic not vista blue, now I added the custom thing so it would help the understanding, I'm really sorry I hope this didn't offend you it wasn't directed at any one person I was just throwing it out there because of how much I get told, I appreciate the help you were trying to give, but yep it's a good ol custome sonic blue, and like I stated, I didn't mean to sound like a **** or offend anyone so I'm sorry if this looked harsh or if you thought it was maybe because of you I guess I could have typed it out better, no hard feelings?
No problem, Dont worry about it , still AFM brothers with Blue stangs :gringreen

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem, Dont worry about it , still AFM brothers with Blue stangs :gringreen
Haha cool thanks brotha :bigthumbsup didn't mean it in any kind of bad way, I'm diggin the vista blue v8 I want one soooo bad, if you ever think about selling yours to go for a 5.0 let me know first lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
weren't you trying to sell a vista blue gt500 hood? lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Maybe you should have just called it blue from the start knowing there was an exception to the production color.

·
Registered
531 Posts
me personally i like torch red better :yup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
This is why I buy black cars (I'm on my sixth black one).

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
weren't you trying to sell a vista blue gt500 hood? lol
Haha yes I was! I have it on my car you cant really tell the difference on my car until it's night time and the car has a cool purple glow and the hood doesn't lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just put blue?!? How boring!!! Hahaha jk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe you should have just called it blue from the start knowing there was an exception to the production color.
Because everyone likes to rep their cars color, that's what makes it your personal stang lol, well I put dealer custom paint so now hopefully its understood cuz sonic not vista blue on my sig didn't work haha

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
At least they don't call it Baby Blue, or worse yet Powder Blue :nono:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
So did the Dealer Paint your Stang that color, was it bought that way new from the factory and ordered with that special color?? If it was painted by the Dealer, why was it??? now you got me going:gringreen

·
Registered
126 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts